Registration renewal and new member registration is now open for the 2015-16 Cooperative Skills Challenge! Returning members log in on left side, type in UN and PW and renew. NEW members click Register Now button.
Important Program Changes: We no longer will offer 15 free pins with registration but we are offering something even better. See below!
- All paying members will receive a FREE $25 eGift Card from our Sponsor, S&S Discount Sports that can be used for purchasing pins or other equipment. (expect delivery of eGift card via email within 2 weeks)
- Members save 15% on Challenge pins when you use the S&S Discount Sports offer code B4260 (PLUS get free shipping on orders over $25)!
- Website access using your personal username and password so you can change your personal information at any time.
- Timely email alerts from Mark Manross, Executive Director, updating you on dates things need to be completed, etc.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, 540-953-1043.
* 6 Skills Tasks for 4th/5th Graders
* Awards: Bronze (4/6), Silver(5/6), Gold (6/6)
* Cost: $25.00 Per Teacher
* Dates: Sept.-May
* More details here...
"What a terrific idea! The children at my school are having a ball! They are practicing every chance they get and can't wait for someone to check them out so they can pass a challenge and move to another one. I started by having one class period to introduce the challenges and allow practice time. I had a couple of my best students already pass 5 of the challenges. The recess people are excited about the challenges too because all the students are practicing. Thank you PE Central for this great opportunity!"
"I teach multi-handicapped students at a school for the visually impaired and blind. The challenges have been easy to modify to meet specific needs. Many of the challenges are helping me to document IEP goals. Thank you for providing a great opportunity."