Registration renewal and new member registration is open for this years Cooperative Skills Challenge! Returning members log in on left side, type in UN and PW and renew. NEW members click Register Now button.
Program Note: We no longer offer 15 free pins with registration but we are offering something even better. See below!
- All registrants will receive a $25 eGift Card from our Sponsor, S&S Discount Sports (expect delivery via email in 2-4 weeks, one per registrant)
- Upon completion of the program, you can order Challenge award pins using your $25 eGift Card at the S&S Discount Sports website
- For additional pins, you can get 15% off plus FREE shipping on orders over $25. Use offer code B4263 when ordering. (non members do not receive this special offer and free shipping)
- Log in UN and PW so you can change your personal information at any time
- Cost for additional pins are only $1.01 each using the special discount (non members pay $1.19 per pin)
- Frequent email communication from Mark Manross, Executive Director, updating you on dates things need to be completed, etc.
Contact us: email@example.com, 540-953-1043.
* 6 Skills Tasks for 4th/5th Graders
* Awards: Bronze (4/6), Silver(5/6), Gold (6/6)
* Cost: $25.00 Per Teacher
* Dates: Sept.-May
* More details here...
"What a terrific idea! The children at my school are having a ball! They are practicing every chance they get and can't wait for someone to check them out so they can pass a challenge and move to another one. I started by having one class period to introduce the challenges and allow practice time. I had a couple of my best students already pass 5 of the challenges. The recess people are excited about the challenges too because all the students are practicing. Thank you PE Central for this great opportunity!"
"I teach multi-handicapped students at a school for the visually impaired and blind. The challenges have been easy to modify to meet specific needs. Many of the challenges are helping me to document IEP goals. Thank you for providing a great opportunity."